Print this chapter
Changing Settings Update
- Each assignment must have at least one relevant Submission Type.
- Video Assignment enables the student to upload video content using the UniSA Media Library system.
- File submissions enables students to upload a file with their submission, this enables options D and E.
- Mahara ePortfolio enables students to associate a page in their ePortfolio with their submission
- Online text enables students to write directly into a text box displayed when the assignment link is selected, with the content to be included with submission.
- Maximum number of uploaded files is set if File submissions is selected as the submission type. Usually defaulted to one, some assignments may require several graphics files or a Word document and Excel spreadsheet.
- Maximum submission size is the combined file size of the student's submission that cannot be exceeded. Please note submissions over 20mb, can not be marked by turnitin.
- If Mahara ePortfolio is selected, Site enables entry of the name of the Mahara site used by the students to submit their assignment.
- Lock submitted pages determines when the Mahara pages and collections locked from editing. Selections include:
- Yes, keep locked to enable locking of Mahara pages and collections from the date and time of submission and are not unlocked after grading.
- Yes, but unlock after grading enables the Mahara pages and collections to be unlocked after the assessment is graded or when marks are released to students if marking workflow is used.
- Word limit is used if online text submission is selected. This represents the maximum number of words per submission