Changing Settings Update
Restrictions may be added to non-summative resources and activities as conditions for access to certain content in learnonline.
Many restrictions can be added to any activity or resource. When multiple restrictions are used, all must be true for access to be allowed.
- Select Add restriction
A variety of restrictions may be added as a single restriction or a combination;
A. Activity completion restricts access to the activity or resource until after a user defined activity is complete. Completion in this case can be related to grades achieved on completion or just completion. Options include:
- must be marked complete
- must not be marked complete
- must be complete with a pass grade
- must be complete with a fail grade.
- Select the name of the activity that must be completed before access is permitted on the current activity/resource
- Select the condition that must be met.
B. Date restricts access to the activity or resource until or from a specified date and time.
- Select from or until.
- Select the date.
- Select the time.
C. Grade restricts access to the activity or resource until a specified grade has been achieved in a separate activity.
- Select the activity for which the student must achieve the grading condition
- Select the minimum value of the grade to allow the student to gain access
- Select the maximum value of the grade to allow the student to gain access
D. Group restricts access to specific groups.
- Select the group to which the activity/resource is restricted.
E. Grouping restricts access can to specific groupings
- Select the grouping to which the activity/resource is restricted.
F. User profile restricts or grants access based on user details
- Select the user profile property.
- Select the limitation on the user profile field.
- Select the value for the limitation.
G. Restriction set can be used to add several restrictions
To delete any restriction, select the cross next to the condition.