As a Study Help PALS volunteer your responsibilities will be to:
- volunteer for up to 20 hours over the study period
- follow the guidance from Leaders concerning your role and agreed tasks
- carry out your role in a manner which does not present a risk to yourself, others, or the environment. See the UniSA Code of Conduct for Students, information about Wellbeing at UniSA, and advice concerning Sexual Assault and Sexual Harassment.
- follow any reasonable directions given by UniSA staff
- comply with any procedure relating to OHSW
- when at on-campus events, contact Security if concerned about a safety or first aid issue
- report all incidents, defects, and hazards by emailing Alison and Keith at firstname.lastname@example.org, so they can arrange for appropriate corrective action to be taken