Processes and procedures for the Study Help PALS programFor on campus events:
- only attend scheduled events approved by the Learning Adviser team as a Study Help PALS volunteer
- liaise closely with the Study Help PALS Leaders about event aim, details and timing
- wear your Study Help PALS t-shirt and closed toe shoes during events
- arrive at designated campus location ahead of the start time to set up any equipment or materials
- if appropriate, place Study Help PALS banner nearby
- pack down any equipment and leave area tidy and return banner to storage location.
- be involved only in the creation of scheduled social media content approved by the Learning Adviser team and published through approved channels as a Study Help PALS volunteer
- liaise closely with the Study Help PALS Leaders about the aim, form, timing and detail of social media content.
- the Study Help PALS program requires volunteers to commit up to 20 hours during the study period.
- keep a record of your volunteering hours for your own reference and if needed for other UniSA programs (e.g. UniSA+).
Communicating changes in your availability
- if you can't meet a commitment due to illness or a change in your circumstances for example, please contact the Study Help PALS Leaders as soon as possible.
- use MS Teams for sharing ideas with other volunteers, for feedback on ideas or resources, or to ask the Study Help PALS Leaders any questions
- lots of our best ideas started during conversations at our morning tea catch-ups! Please come along if you can. : )
Feedback and concerns
Please share any feedback or concerns with your Study Help PALS Leader in the first instance.
If you want to discuss your concerns further, you can contact Alison Pryce or Keith Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about the processes for addressing concerns, please contact Kirstin Marks, Manager: Learning Advisers at email@example.com