Why be a Study Help PALS volunteer?
- The Study Help PALS program counts towards UniSA+. To find out about what this involves, check out the link here. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- A Certificate of Participation for consistent involvement.
- Study Help PALS who have completed 20+ hours in the program are eligible to apply for paid casual positions as Study Help PALS Leaders as required.
As a Study Help PALS volunteer, you will also develop valuable employability skills.
Look at the list of selection criteria below. Which three do you think employers consider the most important when recruiting graduates?
Answer: Click here (opens in new window or tab)
In addition to working on your interpersonal and communication skills, as a Study Help PALS volunteer you will have an opportunity to:
- develop time management and organisational skills
- gain experience in creating social media content and using related technologies
- devise and deliver promotional events
- refine ideas in response to feedback
- acquire new study skills and knowledge
- contribute to the UniSA community and work in a student-centred team