Archive a recorded lecture
Note: Archived lectures will not appear on the Course Site.
- Select Manage lecture recordings on the Administration block.
The Echo360 login window will display.
- Enter User Name.
Note: Use your normal UniSA User name.
- Enter Password.
Note: Use your normal UniSA password.
- Select Log In.
- Select Echoes.
- Select the lecture to be archived.
- Select Archive selected from the Actions drop down menu.
- Select Add New.
- Enter a Name.
- Select Continue.
- The processing message will display.
Note: Refresh the screen to see changes.
A. Total number of lecture recordings.
B. Number of Available lecture recordings.
Note: The archived lecture is removed from the Available list.
C. Number of Archived lecture recordings.
- Select Archived to view archived lecture recordings.
To unarchive a recorded lecture see Unarchive a recorded lecture