Delete a recorded lecture
- Select Manage lecture recordings on the Administration block.
The Echo360 login window will display.
- Enter User Name.
Note: Use your normal UniSA User name.
- Enter Password.
Note: Use your normal UniSA password.
- Select Log In.
- Select Echoes.
- Select the lecture to be deleted.
- Select Delete selected from the Actions drop down menu.
- The processing message will display.
Note: Refresh the screen to see changes.
A. Total number of lecture recordings.
B. Number of Available lecture recordings.
Note: The deleted lecture is removed from the Available list.
C. Number of Deleted lecture recordings.
- Select Deleted to view deleted lecture recording.
To reinstate a deleted lecture recording see Reinstate a deleted lecture
Note: This is not a recommended action.
- Select Deleted.
- Select the lecture to be permanently deleted.
- Select Delete permanently from the Actions drop down menu.
Note: Permanently deleted recordings cannot be restored.
Note: No processing message will display. Refresh the screen to see changes.
- Select Available.
Permanently deleted lecture recordings will no longer display in the Available tab.