Copy Lecture Recordings to another Course
- You must be the Presenter on the recording to be copied. If you are not the Presenter, log a Help Desk request
- If the Course and Offering do not exist on the LRS server, log a Help Desk request to have a folder created with the following details:
- Subject Area.
- Catalogue Number.
- Study Period.
- Class Number.
- List of who should be able to see the folder.
- Each recording must be copied seperately.
- The copy process may take up to an hour (this will occur in the background).
Open the Course Site containing the recording to be copied.
- Select Manage lecture recordings on the Administration block.
The Echo360 login window will display.
- Enter User Name.
Note: Use your normal UniSA User name.
- Enter Password.
Note: Use your normal UniSA password.
- Select Log In.
- Select Echoes.
- Highlight the recording to be copied.
Note: The recording can be Available, Unavailable, Archived or Deleted; but the copied version will have the same status.
Note: The status Ongoing refers to a Personal Capture.
- Select copy.
- Edit Echo Name of new version (if required).
- Select the Term from the drop-down menu.
Note: This is the study period the recording will be copied to.
- Select the Course from the drop-down menu.
Note: This is the Course Site the recording will be copied to.
- Select the Section from the drop-down menu.
Note: This is the Class the recording will be made available to.
- Select Copy.
- Select Done.
The copy process will then commence.