Copy recordings by linking rather than copying
- Open the course which has the lecture recordings.
- Select Lecture Recordings from Course Essential block.
- If there are class numbers listed, click on desired class.
- Copy URL from top of the window.
- Open course which is to have the link.
- Add a resource/Link to a file or website.
- Name etc and paste in URL from above.
This will give the second site access automatically to all recordings on site 1 without having to copy them over every week.
Note: Students can access lecture recordings from any course even if they are not enrolled in it.