What's New in this release
September 2019 Release
Do you have a New Feature idea that could significantly help students and staff across the University using learnonline? If so, complete the Learnonline Enhancement Request Form.
- Enable Show/Hide for eReserve in Course Essentials block
Challenge: The Course Essential block contains useful information for students taking a course, including online readings however online readings are not always applicable to courses.
Solution: Make the eReserve option in the Course Essentials block configurable by the Course Coordinator.
- Video responsiveness
Challenge: Videos are a common part of the online environment and are used on a number of different devices, as such, videos should be responsive.
Solution: The change ensure new videos are automatically made responsive in both the learnonline and UniSA Online environments.
- Scheduler enabled in learnonline
Challenge: With large cohorts of students, effective management of meetings with students can prove time-consuming and difficult.
Solution: The scheduler plugin has now been enabled in learnonline. For more information see Scheduler Overview.
UniSA Online Only
- New menu for non-courses now include an 'Activities' drop down.
- Lynda.com update to link with LinkedIn Learning
- Moodle core upgrade 3.5.7+
Note: UniSA’s Moodle is customised to match our Learning and Teaching requirements as such, not all features listed in the release notes are available.
- Allow quiz attempt and password override
- SCORM date issue
- Print Functionality Change
Formerly assessment submissions could be printed via learnonline, this function has now been moved to an external source.
- RPNow secure browsing issue when clicking Finish review - fixes a core Moodle bug that affects the RPNow browser.
Back to top