What's New in this release
December 2019 Release
Do you have an idea for a feature that could significantly help students and staff across the University using learnonline? If so, complete the Learnonline Enhancement Request Form.
- Calculators and Scratch paper for online exams
Challenge: Online exams are increasingly utilised across the University, with the challenge of balancing academic integrity with online learning an ongoing one.
Solution: Enable the Generico plugin which will enable staff to provide a built in calculator to
- H5P update
Challenge: H5P is used to create interactive content within courses. From time to time there are new content types added which provide new types of interactions.
Solution: Add the following two new content types:
- Update learnonline help resources
Challenge: learnonline is an evolving environment with new information and staff added regularly.
Solution: Update to all existing staff learnonline resources.
UniSA Online Only
- Ability to view rubric at full screen
- Wording change on dashboard from “View completed” to “View previous courses”
- Allow Learning Progress items to include special characters
- Moodle core upgrade 3.5.9
Note: UniSA’s Moodle is customised to match our Learning and Teaching requirements as such, not all features listed in the release notes are available.
- Improve the display and consistency of long text line across browsers
- Fixed bug with student last modified column
- Remove UniSA Certificate activity. Use a template in Custom Certificate instead.
- Remove grid format
- Remove SCORM as a summative assessment option
- Update Library Guide links to new Library Guide web service
- Upgrade H5P to latest stable version
- Remove Adobe Virtual Classroom link from Course Essentials block
Back to top