Invigilated (RPNow) Online Exams
This book is maintained by SAS (Exams team) and the TIU. Any associated resources are nested below
3. Exam Day
3.2. Student Responsibilities
Mandatory System Check and Mandatory Training Quiz
To be completed by all students prior to each invigilated (RPNow) online exam.
(Assessment Policy and Procedures Manual section 6.7.5)
- Ensures minimun system requirements to undertake an online exam are met.
- Latest RPNow software has been downloaded.
- Students are familiar with the software and pre-exam process.
Complete Pre-exam process ready for exam start time.
- Download or open RPNow browser.
- Complete the microphone check.
- Read the pre-exam advisory notice and exam rules.
- Complete the ID verification.
- Complete a scan of the room an any allowed item eg scrap paper.
- Take a user photo.
- Access the exam via the exam link, select the correct exam name and exam sponsor.
Complies with exam rules.
Submit the exam once completed and close all windows.