LRS & Panopto Help
Edit and manage recording
You can launch the Panopto editor from the learnonline course site as well as manage many aspects of the recording and associated folder structure.
- Click the Lecture Recordings link in the Course Essentials block.
- Click the class link that contains the recorded lecture.
- Click Edit Recording and the Panopto editor will open.
Instructions for editing Panopto video are available in the Edit recording section of this help site.
- Click Manage Recording to configure the parameters of an individual recording. You will be able to:
- Edit the recording name
- Edit the recording description
- Edit the thumbnail image
- Change the recording owner
- Set download capacity
- Copy the recording link and embed code
- Share the video with groups and specific users
- View quiz results
- Upload a PDF to the recording
- Upload caption files
- Copy a recording
- Delete a recording
- Click Manage Folder to configure the parameters of all recordings contained in the (class) folder. You will be able to:
- Copy the folder link and embed code
- Share the folder with groups or specific users
- Turn podcast feeds on or off
- Allow viewers to make notes public
- Email viewers when recordings are available
- Set download capacity and security
- Set dates during which the recording is available
- Change the display order of recordings within the folder
Note: Changing the settings of a recording will override the folder settings for the specific recording.