LRS & Panopto Help
Record a video
Install Panopto Recorder
On a UniSA Owned (Blue Plated) Computer
- To install Panopto on your University computer please see the AskIT instructions on installing software through Software Center.
- Select Panopto from the list and install.
The short videos below provide instructions for installing Panopto on both Windows 7 and Windows 10 Computers.
Install Panopto on Windows
On a UniSA owned Mac
- Please follow the install instructions for a Personally Owned Computer.
- If you require further assistance with the installation please contact the IT Help Desk on 830 25000.
On a Personally Owned Computer
- Visit the UniSA Panopto website and login using your UniSA login details.
- From the top left hand corner (under your name) click on Download Panopto.
- The Panopto site should detect the correct installer file for your computer and provide you with a Download Panopto link
- Alternatively click on Click here for other download options, and select the appropriate installer for your computer system to download and install.