LRS & Panopto Help
Embed a video or folder
There may be circumstances when you wish to share or embed a whole folder of videos from the Panopto video library. This can be done easily with the Folder Share function.
Please log in to unisa.hosted.panopto.com using your UniSA username and password, then follow the instructions below to complete the sharing and/or embedding process.
Sharing a video/folder
- Find the Folder or Video you wish to share
- Click on the Share icon (two people) over either the Video or the Folder (see image for location)
- To copy the link to the folder or video you can copy the address from the Link field at the top of the screen
- In some cases you will need to alter the Permissions (audience) of your video, click on the Who has access field and select the appropriate setting. This will apply to anything within your My Folder (however you cannot share your My Folder with anyone else. You can share videos or folders within it though)
- If you wish to copy the embed code please click on Embed
- Then copy all of the code within the box
- These codes can then be added to your LearnOnline course site (if you need assistance with this please see below).
Embedding media on LearnOnline
The following steps demonstrate how to embed content as a Label within LearnOnline. You can also embed media within an existing text section by following from step 6.
- Navigate to your course site
- Click on Turn editing on
- Find the section you want to add the content to and click on Add an activity or resource
- Select Label from the list of resources
- Click on Add
- Click on the Edit HTML source icon <>
- Paste the embed code into the box
- Click on Update
- Then click on Save and return to course when you are finished