LRS & Panopto Help
Upload video & audio
Transfer content from Echo LRS
This guide will take you through how to:
- Create an 'Offline Copy' of a Virtual Classroom Recording
- Upload to Panopto
Requirements: Instructor access to the recorded session in Echo to use the Server method. If you have a direct link to the recording this is not required (skip to step 3)
- Go to https://lrs.unisa.edu.au and log in using your UniSA staff details.
- Locate the recording you wish to download and hover over it, then click on Play m4v.
- From the next window click on the Download media file link
- Navigate to unisa.hosted.panopto.com and login using your staff credentials
- Click on Create > Upload Media
- From the upload media screen you can either drag and drop the files into the window or click and select the files from the list
- The files will upload. The time this takes will depend on the file sizes and your internet connection. Once you receive the "Upload Complete" message you can close the window. It will still take a bit more time for Panopto to finish processing the video.