Playford Recording Studio
Before you leave the studio
Before you leave the Playford recording studio…
Make sure you…
- put the lapel microphone back into the recharger.
- log off if you use the room PC.
- have your usb stick with the recorded file.
- have all your devices such as laptops, ipads or usb sticks.
- Shut down the studio when you are finished via the lectern panel or iPad.
- leave the area as you found it (e.g. Tub chairs in the correct place, no litter or personal items left in the room).
- turn off the lights.
- shut the door behind you.
- slide the sign across to ‘Recording studio not in use’.