Playford Recording Studio
Uploading your recording
You can upload your file to the UniSA Media Library or Echo360
To upload to the UniSA Media Library, follow the instructions that can be found here.
If you want to upload to Echo 360 follow the instructions below.
Navigate your way to your course homepage and click on the Manage lecture recordings link in the Course Essentials block.
Log in to Echo 360 using your University User Name and Password then select Login button.
Select the Media Import link at the top left hand side of the screen.
1. Choose the Term ( Study period or ongoing).
2. Choose the Course.
3. Choose the Section.
4. Enter a Title.
5. Choose Media Type (Audio and Video for Playford Recording Studio file).
6. Select Upload a file button and Browse for your file.
Your file will then be uploaded and you can view via the progress bar.
7. Verify Media File information via green ticks.
8. Select Next button.
9. Choose the Product Group.
10. Select Start Processing button.
Echo 360 will then process your file and provide you with an email that has direct links to the uploaded file. You can then link to the file or download to edit. For more information on editing your file please see the Echo360 help.