LRS & Panopto Help
View a video
Add a Bookmark
Bookmarks allow you to quickly come back to a point in a video.
This can be useful to note things for assignments, exams, or points of interests.
When you bookmark a video it will appear in your Bookmarked folder list.
- Log into Panopto and click on a video you wish to view.
- At a point in the video you want to add a bookmark click on Bookmarks.
- In the Add a bookmark field type in the description of your bookmark and then press Enter.
Your bookmark will be timestamped at the point of time in the video that you clicked into the field.
- Now when you go back to your Panopto home page you will have a Bookmarked folder.
- You will find your bookmarks listed against your video. When you click on the bookmark you want to open it will take you to that point in the video.