5. Editing a Workflow
When you edit a workflow, you will have a number of options:
- The data section is where all data is housed for this workflow.
- The data that is already here is called Matrix Data and is the information. sourced directly from your learnonline course.
- Data can be added to this section through a CSV file upload.
- The matrix contains the matrix data from your learnonline course, displayed as a spreadsheet.
- In this section and the Data section you can access the Activity Look Up to see the OnTask activity title equated with the learnonline activity title.
- You can add Custom Attributes here.
- The rules section is where you create the tailored messages for your students.
- The rules section acts as a repository for all the rules you have created for this workflow.
- The summary section is a history of all student communications you’ve had through OnTask for this workflow.