Course Outline Overview
The Course Outline provides students with all information about undertaking the course in which they have enrolled.
Requirements of Course Outline:
- The course outline is required for all onshore and offshore courses. It must be created for each course offering using the web-based Course Outline application, and made available online prior to the course commencing. APPM 2.1.1
- Course outlines are an Assessment Policies and Procedure requirement and not designed for marketing purposes.
- The majority of data is automatically populated in the Course Outline from the Program and Course Management System (PCMS).
Benefits of Course Outline:
- Simple and easy to use with 'wizard' functionality.
- Provides a consistent look.
- Compliance with policy requirements.
- Pre-filled data
- Previous course outlines can be copied to a new study period.
- Published course outlines can be accessed via a link in the Course Essestials block of the correlating learnonline course website.