Review-only sections of the Course Outline are populated from the Program and Course Management System (PCMS). It is recommended you review these sections.
Some review-only sections require selecting an option and/or simply confirming. For example:
- Select the check box (if you want to include this section in your Course Outline).
In some instances, a text box will display allowing you to include additional information.
- OR Select Confirm (if you do not want to include this section in your Course Outline.
Contact your School administrative staff to have incorrect data changed in PCMS.
Note: Data which is populated from PCMS cannot be changed in Course Outline.
Review-only sections of the Course Outline include:
- Course Aim
- Course Objectives
- Graduate Qualities
- Course Content
- Teaching and Learning Arrangements
- Unit Value
- Additional Assessment Requirements
- Placement Information
- Further Course Information
- learnonline Course Site
- Materials Dispatch
- Assessment Details
- Use of Recorded Materials
- Negotiated Assessment Methods
- Additional Exam Information
- Invigilated Online Exams - Additional Information
- Important Information about all Assessments
- Students with Disabilities or Medical Conditions
- Variations to Assessment Tasks
- Marking Process
- Academic Integrity
- Further Assessment Information
- Unplanned learnonline Outage