Review-only sections of the Course Outline are populated from the Program and Course Management System (PCMS). It is recommended you review these sections.
Some review-only sections require selecting an option and/or simply confirming. For example:
- Select the check box (if you want to include this section in your Course Outline).
- OR Select Confirm (if you do not want to include this section in your Course Outline.
Contact your School administrative staff to have incorrect data changed in PCMS.
Note: Data which is populated from PCMS cannot be changed in Course Outline.
Review-only sections of the Course Outline include:
- Course Objectives
- Graduate Qualities
- Course Content
- Teaching and Learning Arrangements
- Unit Value
- learnonline course site
- Assessment Details
- Important information about all assessments
- Students with disabilities or medical conditions
- Variations to assessment tasks
- Academic Integrity
- Submission and return of assessment tasks