It is recommended you check the following Review-only sections:
- Assessment Details
- Important information about all assessments
- Students with disabilities or medical conditions
- Variations to assessment tasks
- Academic Integrity
- Submission and return of assessment tasks
Editable sections of Assessment are simple screens with basic functions such as enter text and save or, select an option and confirm.
Help for the editable section, Assessment Summary, is provided below as this section is more complex.
- Select Assessment Summary
The Assessment Summary window will open displaying the assessment items.
You can modify the order of the assessment items:
- Select the down arrow icon to Move Assessments down
- Select the up arrow icon to Move Assessments up
Once the assessment items are in the correct order you are ready to begin entering assessment item information
- Select the spanner Edit icon for the first assessment item
- Select No for sub-activities
- Select Step 2> button
Note: If you want to select Yes to split this assessment into sub-activities use the following instructions:
The page will refresh
- Under Activity name type the activity into the field (for example Assignment 1)
- Either select the Due Date, OR
- Select Other and type into field (for example 'TBA')
- Type Time Due into field
- Select Submit via checkbox, OR
- Select Other and type description into field (for example 'TBA')
- Select Save activity button
- Type a description into the text box
- Select Step 4 > button
- Select the Save button
- Check the Complete column displays a green tick.
Note: Continue to edit each Assessment item until all are complete
- Once all assessment information has been entered select Confirm