Your profile picture may be a picture of yourself or an avatar image of your choice. You can upload up to 5 profile pictures to choose for different audiences when you share your eportfolio.
The pictures you wish to use must be between 16x16 and 1024x1024 pixels in size, and the recommended size of your profile picture is 100x100 pixels.. Ideally, your profile pictures are square. Please use an image editing software before you upload your pictures to reduce a photo to the required dimensions.
- Select Content.
- Select Profile pictures.
A. Leave the Standard or external avatar as the default; or
B. Upload your own profile picture - select Browse.
A Choose File to Upload window will open.
- Browse for the file you wish to use.
- Select Open.
- Enter an Image Title.
- Select Upload. It is uploaded to the images folder in your Files area.
- Select a picture as the default. This will be the picture others can see in the “Online users” sidebar and on your profile page
- Select Set default.
Uploaded pictures can be deleted. You cannot delete the standard profile picture. If you did not upload a profile picture and set it as the default, this will be your default profile picture.
- Select the profile picture to be deleted.
- Select Delete selected profile pictures. (You can delete more than one at a time)
Note: If you delete a profile picture which has previously been added to a portfolio page, you do not get a warning upon deletion of the picture from the Profile pictures page.