Adding a Virtual Classroom
- Select Turn editing on
The page will refresh.
- Select Add an activity or resource
- Select Virtual classroom
- Select Add
- Enter a name for your virtual classroom in Meeting title.
Note: Every virtual classroom requires a unique name. We recommend adding your course code, study period and year to the end of your meeting title.
- Enter an introduction about the virtual classroom in Intro.
- Select Virtual classroom Settings.
- Leave Meeting URL blank. This will be created for you.
- Select the Meeting type. The default Public is ok to use as only enrolled students can see the link on your Course site.
- Leave Meeting Templates as the default.
- Select the Start time and End time.
Note: To leave a virtual classroom open for the entire study period, select the date of the last teaching week for the End time.
- Select Common module settings.
- Select Restrict Access.
- Select Activity completion.
- Select Save and return to course.