Blogs are a form of online journal consisting of a series of postings, generally made by one user. Within learnonline, every person with a user account receives a blog.
First, select your name in the top right corner of any learnonline page.
From here, select "Add a new entry" under the Navigation pane.
You can then enter your
- Entry title - The name of your blog posting
- Blog entry body - Your main text goes here
- Attachment - If you need to attach any files
- Publish to - Who do you want to be able to see your blog?
- Anyone on this site - Any learnonline user can see your blog posting
- Myself (draft) - Only you, and learnonline administrators, can see this posting
- Tags - Keywords about your blog that others will be able to use to search for it
View, edit, or delete a blog
A) Select the title to view your blog posting.
B) Select Edit to make changes to your post.
C) Select Delete to remove your blog posting,