This book covers:
Uploading a file, submitting an Online Text, Assignment Coversheets, Turnitin similarity reports, and Gradebook
Submit assignment file
Submitting ePortfolio Assessment
An assessment may require you to submit a Page or a Collection from your ePortfolio.
A Collection is a group of ePortfolio pages you add together so they can easily be shared.
There is a help resource on creating pages if you are starting from scratch.
Before submitting your ePortfolio Collection
A Page or Collection submitted for assessment will be locked down and cannot be edited after submission.
To continue developing or sharing the Page or Collection you should make a copy before submission.
Submitting your ePortfolio Collection
Once your Page or Collection is complete it can be submitted via the learnonline course site.
- Click Assessment.
- Click Assignments.
- Click the assignment that you want to submit.
- Click the Add submission button.
- Click the checkbox to agree to the Declaration of Originality.
- Select the drop-down menu.
- Select the Page or Collection to be submitted.
- Click the Save changes button.