This book covers:
Uploading a file, submitting an Online Text, Assignment Coversheets, Turnitin similarity reports, and Gradebook
Submit assignment file
Request an extension
How to request an extension to an assessment
- Click on the Extensions icon in the left hand navigation.
- Click on Request extension in the expanded menu.
- Select the assessment name from the drop down that you want to request an extension for.
- Click Request extension.
- Enter the Reason for Extension.
- Upload any Supporting Documentation, if relevant (e.g. sick certificate).
- Select a Date or Time Limit extension (time limits only apply to quizzes).
- Select the staff member to send the extension to from the drop down list.
- Click on Request extension.
Note: You will receive a notification for your request. Once approved/denied you will receive further notification.