This book covers:
Uploading a file, submitting an Online Text, Assignment Coversheets, Turnitin similarity reports, and Gradebook
Submit assignment file
Watch the following video for an overview of how to submit an assignment, then review the instructions below.
When you've finished reading the instructions; try the practice activity below.
Login to your learnOnline course site.
- Click Assessment.
- Click Assignments.
- Click the assignment that you want to submit.
- Click the Add submission button.
- Click the checkbox to agree to the Declaration of Originality.
- Drag and drop your assignment file onto the page. Alternatively you can search your assignment on your computer by clicking the folder icon in the top left corner.
- Click the Save changes button.
Note: Wait until the file is fully uploaded before you click Save changes.
The file upload is successful when:
- The submission status displays Submitted for grading.
- The file is displayed in the File submissions section.
If you've submitted the wrong file or need to resubmit an updated version of your assignment prior to the due date:
- Click the Edit submission button and start the upload process again. Note: You will be asked if you want to override the original file and you should confirm that you do.