Lecture Recording System
View lecture recordings
Lecture recordings can be accessed from your learnonline course site and are available in the following formats:
- Flash - for interactive viewing on your computer
- M4V movie - for viewing on any mobile device
- MP3 audio - for listening on any device
To access lecture recordings, logon to your learnonline course site and complete the following steps.
- Click the Lecture Recordings link in the Course Essentials block.
The page will refresh, listing all classes with recordings.
- Click the required class number.
The page will refresh and display all available recordings.
- Click Play Flash to view the fully interactive version on your PC or Mac.
- Click Play Movie to view the lecture recording on a mobile device.
- Click Play Audio to listen the the lecture recording on a mobile device.
Download the Movie or Audio version
- Click Play Movie or
- Click Play Audio
The screen will refresh and display the Download media file link. Some browsers will download the file automatically or you can click the download link to start the download.
Subscribe to podcast
You can subscribe to the lecture recording podcast which will automatically deliver lecture recordings (video or audio) to your device as they are published.
Scroll to the bottom of the Lecture recordings page.
- Copy the Movie subscription URL to receive the lecture video or
- Copy the Audio subscription URL to receive the lecture audio.
These URLs can be used to subscribe to the lecture series via iTunes or pasted into your browser to subscribe to the RSS feed.