The ePortfolio UniSA makes available is Mahara. It provides the opportunity to store, organise, create and display resources you create for course assignments to a range of audiences such as instructors, potential employers and colleagues. All students are automatically given their own ePortfolio and you can find yours at http://ep.unisa.edu.au/
- You can logon using your normal UniSA username and password.
- Student storage limit is 2GB.
- Students that have graduated retain access indefinitely.
For Mahara ePortfolio help you can see the full online guide here:
This 26 minute overview video gives an indepth introduction to ePortfolios and to how to use Mahara. It was adapted from a 45 minute workshop.
The topics covered are:
- Introduction to ePortfolios
- How to get to your Mahara ePortfolio
- How to set up Folders and Upload Files
- How to set up and create a Journal
- Portfolio pages with text and images
- Create a collection
- Adding documents to a page by embedding or linking
- Changing the look of pages by adding a "skin"
- Where to find additional tutorials on Mahara
It is chaptered - so if you click this link, you can go to a page with shortcuts to the specific topics, rather than watching the entire video. (Note this is a previous interface.)