This Book Covers:
Dashboard, Content, Portfolio, and Groups
ePorfolio allows you to change a number of settings. Preferences settings contain the general account settings which are explained below.
- To change your ePortfolio settings click on the down arrow next to your profile image.
- Select Settings to see all setting options.
- Select Preferences to see general account options.
General account options
- Select a Friends control option to determine whether and how other users can add you to their friend list.
- Select whether you wish to use the HTML editor. The HTML editor is the easiest way to edit text.
- Select whether you wish to Disable email and not get notifications sent to you.
- Select a Messages from other people option to determine who you would like to receive messages from.
- Select whether you wish to keep more than one journal. By default you have one journal.
- Define the maximum number of tags to display when you are you pages and collections area.
- Define the maximum number of groups to display in the "my groups" block.
- Select how you want to sort groups.
- Define labels to only display groups with that label.
- Select whether you want information about how to use ePortfolio to display on the dashboard.
- Select whether you wish to display a confirmation before changing the layout of a page.
- Select whether you wish to create and edit pages with a screen reader.
- Click Save to apply your changes.