This Book Covers:
Dashboard, Content, Portfolio, and Groups
An ePortfolio page is a collection of items that you can put together and present to other users.
The video below covers the basics of pages and collections.
To create an ePortfolio page
- Click on the hamburger icon.
- Select Create from the drop down.
- Select Pages and collections from the options.
- Click Add.
- Click Page.
- Enter the page title.
- Enter a page description.
- Enter any Tags if required.
- Click on Advanced to add a cover image or choose a theme for the page.
- Click on Skin to use your own skin or someone else's skin.
- Click on Save.
The page will refresh.
To edit the content of a page follow the help resource Edit pages from step 6.