This Book Covers:
Dashboard, Content, Portfolio, and Groups
To create a group
- Click on the hamburger icon.
- Select Engage from the drop down.
- Select Groups from the options.
- Click on Create group.
- Provide the group name.
- Provide a group description if desired.
- Select if people can join the group without the approval from the group admin.
- Select if people can send join requests to the group admin.
- Select if group members can send invitations to their friends.
- Select if you would like to have a button on the group homepage that allows group members to recommend friends to join this group.
- Select which group members are able to create and edit content.
- Select if you would like the group admin to see a participation report.
- Select the date from when group member can edit content.
- Select the date from when group member can not edit content anymore.
- Select which group member should get notified when new group pages are created or shared.
- Select which group members should get notified when comments are left on a group page.
- Click Save group to create the group.