As a Study Help PAL your responsibilities will be to:
- Be available for one 2-hour shift per week (from 11am - 1pm or 1pm - 3pm*) with one or two other Study Help PALS at a metropolitan or regional campus
* Note: these times may vary at regional campuses
- Follow the processes for communicating absence or lateness in a timely manner
- Carry out your role in a manner which does not present a risk to yourself, others, or the environment. See the UniSA Code of Conduct for Students, information about Wellbeing at UniSA, and advice concerning Sexual Assault and Sexual Harassment.
- Follow any reasonable directions given by UniSA staff
- Comply with any procedure relating to OHSW & report all incidents, defects, and hazards so that appropriate corrective action can be taken (for more information see the Safety and Wellbeing Resources page)
- Contact Security if concerned about a safety issue