Which of the following queries do you think a Study Help PAL could help a student with? If you think it is not something a Study Help PAL would directly assist with, what advice could they give the student?
Look back at Expectations of Study Help PALS to help you check your predictions.
Click here for a downloadable version of this activity.
Write your answers in the downloadable version of this activity so you are ready to participate in discussion during the face-to-face session.
- Showing where to find slides used in academic skills workshops
- Clearing a paper jam from the printer
- Advising on making a change to enrolment
- Finding the assignment feedback form on a course site
- Clarifying the processes involved with an academic integrity issue
- Showing how to book an appointment with a Learning Adviser
- Proofreading an assignment
- Demonstrating how to run a search on a library database
- Showing how to post a question on the referencing forum
- Resolving a technical issue with a computer
- Submitting an assignment for a student
- Interpreting a Turnitin report