Peer Assessment using Moodle Workshop
Assessing other students work
As for the submission phase, before you can assess submissions of your peers, the Course Coordinator must move the workshop activity to the Assessment phase. This will be indicated by the assessment phase being highlighted in green.
A. Assessment phase highlighted in workshop planner. It also shows the total number of submission you need to asses and the number still to be assessed.
B. Your submission section (collapsed. Expand the section to view your submission.
C. The assessment instruction section (collapsed). Expand to view the the assessment instructions.
D. The example submission section (collapsed). Expand to view the example submission.
E. The submissions you have been assigned to assess.
F. Click the Assess button to begin assessment of the submission.
A. The Students submission
B. Any submitted files
C. The submission instructions provided by the Course Coordinator
D. The Assessment form
E. The instructions for the specific aspect being assessed
1. Enter a mark
2. Enter feedback on the specific aspect
3. Repeat 1 and 2 for remaining aspects
4. Enter overall feedback for the entire submission
5. Click Save and show next to save the assessment and load the next assessment
6. Click Save and close to save the assessment and finish