Magill Recording Studio
Before you use the studio make sure you
- Have booked enough time for the session.
- Make an appointment with of an Online Educational Designer Kim Hynes.
- Think about what you want to achieve and what you want your audience to learn from the media recording.
- Know what you want to say (prepare a script if necessary).
- Keep your recordings to shorter snippets of information (less than 7 minutes if possible).
- Know what presentation style you want to use (UniSA logo, Presentation behind, or Picture in Picture).
- Save you PowerPoint presentation in On-screen Show (16:9) format. You can do this through the Design tab.
- Have your PowerPoint presentation, media or image on a USB or laptop.
- Ensure you have the correct cable if you are using your own laptop (HDMI to HDMI is provided).
- Have a USB which you can save your recording to, this needs to be a USB 3.
- Think about what you are going to wear for the recording session (no stripes or green).
- Are present at all times if students or external parties are using the recording studio.
- Make sure any students or external participants have signed a Talent Release Form.
Back to top