Complete the following steps to access the teaching and analytics dashboards.
- Login to the UniSA Staff Portal at https://my.unisa.edu.au/staff/portal/home.aspx
- Click Teaching in the banner at the top of the screen.
- Select the required course.
Course Coordinators will be presented with the list of courses they are responsible for.
- If the required course isn't displayed, enter the course code and click Search.
The Teaching Dashboard will display with a selection of widgets displaying various aspects of student engagement.
- Click View Report to access a detailed report of the widget data.
- Select Analytics to view the full range of reports available on the Analytics Dashboard.
A range of learning analytics reports arranged in the following four categories are available.
- Popular Reports
- learnonline Course Site Reports
- learnonline Assessment Reports
- Lecture Recording Reports
Click the drop-down arrow in each category to select the required report.