Peer Assessment using Moodle Workshop Update
Add and assess an example submission
Before you can add an example submission, you need to have:
- Selected to use example submissions when adding the workshop. See Example submissions settings
- Completed the assessment form
- On the Workshop planner page, select the Add example submission.
The submissions page will be displayed.
- Enter the title.
- Add the submission content.
- Upload a file (optional).
- Click Save changes.
The page will refresh to display the example with the option to assess to provide a reference assessment.
You can either:
- Select Continue to assess the example submission.
- Select Cancel to return to the Workshop planner. You will be able to return and complete the assessment later.
- Edit the Example.
- Delete the example.
- Assess the example submission.
Assessing the example submission
The assessment screen will display the submission, the Instructions and the Assessment form with the marking criteria.
The Assessment form
- Select the mark for the criterion being assessed in aspect 1.
- Enter a comment for the criterion being assessed in aspect 1.
Note: Repeat steps 1 and 2 for all aspects.
- Enter any overall feedback (optional).
- Click on Save and close.