Peer Assessment using Moodle Workshop Update
Example submissions settings
If enabled, students can practice assessing one or more example submissions and compare their assessment with a reference assessment. This will allow them to refine their assessment techniques before applying them. The mark they receive for the example submission is not counted in their mark for assessment.
- Select the check box if you wish to use example submissions
- If using example submissions, decide whether:
- Assessment of example submission is voluntary
- Examples must be assessed before submission
- Examples are available after submission and must be assessed before peer assessment.
Note: if using an example submission, you will need to prepare it during the setup phase