Peer Assessment using Moodle Workshop Update
This section allows you to set the timelines for the submission and assessment phases of the workshop activity. You can also decide if you wish the workshop activity to automatically change from the submission phase to the assessment phase.
- Set the opening date and time for the submission phase.
- Tick the Enable check box and then set the deadline for submissions.
Note: this setting is optional. If not set, the activity will remain open and be ongoing.
- Tick the check box if you wish the workshop to switch to the assessment phase automatically. If the submissions deadline is specified and this box is checked, the workshop will automatically switch to the assessment phase after the submissions deadline.
Note: If you enable this feature, it is recommended to set up the scheduled allocation method as well. If the submissions are not allocated, no assessment can be done even if the workshop itself is in the assessment phase.
- Tick the Enable check box and then set the open date and time for the assessment phase.
- Tick the Enable check box and then set the deadline for the assessment phase.