Peer Assessment using Moodle Workshop Update
Grading evaluation phase
The major task during this phase is to evaluate the assessments completed by the students, calculate the final marks for submissions and assessments and provide feedback for authors and reviewers. It is not for you to mark the submissions. Once in this phase, students cannot modify their submissions or their assessments. Course Coordinators can:
- Manually override the calculated marks.
- Mark individual submissions (optional).
- Set selected submissions, e.g. high quality submissions, as "published" so they become available to all Workshop participants in the closed phase.
Information displayed in the Grading phase column:
- Status of submission grade calculations.
- Status of assessment grade calculations.
- The status of the conclusion information.