Add an Activity Update
Add a Quiz
- Select Turn editing on
The page will refresh.
- Select Add an activity or resource
- Select Quiz.
- Select Add.
- Select the assessment defined in the course outline or select Formative or non-assessed activity.
- Select Proceed to settings.
- Enter the name of the Quiz.
- Enter a description of the Quiz.
- Select whether you wish to display the description of the Quiz on the course page.
- Select the date and time to open the Quiz.
- Select the date and time to close the Quiz.
- Set the time limit for the Quiz.
- Set the action taken if a student has logged out but not yet submitted their quiz at the completion time.
- Set the grace period the option in step 7 is set to "Allow a grace period to submit, but not change any responses' if a student is working on the quiz at the completion time.
- Select the grading method of your Quiz if required.
- Select the layout of your Quiz if required.
- Select how you wish the questions to behave (such as shuffle, etc).
- Select the review options of the Quiz.
- Select the display options of the Quiz.
- Select whether you wish to have extra restrictions on quiz attempts.
- Select the overall feedback options.
- Change the Common module settings if required.
- Select if you wish to restrict access to the Quiz.
- Select if you wish to track activity completion of the Quiz.
- Select if you wish to add tags to the Quiz.
- Select Save and return to course.