Add an Activity Update
Add a Feedback
- Select Turn editing on.
The page will refresh
- Select Add an activity or resource.
- Select Feedback.
- Select Add.
- Enter the name of the Feedback.
- Enter the description of the Feedback.
- Select whether you wish to display the description of the Assignment on the course page.
- Select the date from which the answers can be entered.
- Select the date until which the answers can be entered.
- Select whether the responses are anonymous or usernames are shown with responses.
- Select to allow multiple submissions.
- Select to allow notifications to be sent to the lecturers when feedback is completed by a student.
- Select to enable automated numbering of the questions.
- Select to show the analysis page after submissions are complete.
- Enter a message to display on completion of the feedback.
- Enter an activity name to launch instead of just returning to the course page on completion of the feedback.
- Select if you wish to define common module settings
- Select if you wish to restrict access.
- Select if you wish to track activity completion of the Feedback.
- Select if you wish to add tags to the Feedback.
- Select Save and return to course.