Changing Settings Update
- Attempts reopened determines how or if student submissions are reopened. The available options are:
- Never - The student submission cannot be reopened.
- Manually - The student submission can be reopened by the approved staff member.
- Automatically until pass - The student submission is automatically reopened until the student achieves a passing grade.
- Maximum attempts represents the maximum number of attempts that a student can make on a submission. Once this number is reached, the student will no longer be able to resubmit their assignment.
Back to top