Course Site Basics Update
Accessing your course site
Access the University of South Australia homepage at www.unisa.edu.au
- Select Login from the UniSA homepage.
- Select Staff.
myUniSA will open.
- Select Teaching
If you are not already logged in you will be prompted with an authentication window.
- Enter your UniSA Username.
- Enter your UniSA Password.
- Select Log In.
The Teaching Portal Search window will open. From here you will be able to view the Course and Programs you are affiliated with.
my Courses are the courses you have been assigned to. If nothing displays here you may not have been given appropriate access. You can search for the course using the Course Code or Name (please see this guide on Course Staffing for more information on access).
- Select a course offering you wish to view from your my Courses list.
Alternatively, you can click on the Courses tab to view a more detailed list of courses.
The My Favourites list can be added to or edited from this page so you can put your current courses within easy access.
- Click on Courses
- A detailed view of the my Courses list is displayed.
- Or you can Search for a Course.
From the Course page you will have access to the Task List on the right-hand side which will provide you with more information.
- Select to view or create the Course Outline.
- Select to access the Learnonline site for the course.
- Select to access Result Entry if available to the user.
- Select to access the MyCourseExperience evaluations.
- Select alternative offerings of the course in the current or previous study periods.