Course Site Basics Update
Upload a video to a page
- Position the cursor where you wish to insert the video.
- Select the Insert Moodle media icon
- Select Find or upload a sound, video or applet...
- Select Choose File to select your file
- You can enter text into the Save as field to change the name of the uploaded file
- Enter the name of the author who uploaded the video. This defaults to the current user.
- Select the Copyright status of the file
- Select Upload this file
- The video will display in the upload window.
- Select Insert.
- The filename of the video will appear
Select Save and return to course
- The video will display on the course page.