Course Site Basics Update
Change website format
The grid format provides a framework to add image icons which can then be used as a basis of navigating to each section in the site. Clicking the image or associated text will display that section only in a pop-up window providing an easy way of navigating the site without having to scroll down a long page to access each section. See example below.
When editing is turned off, or for students:
- Select the grid block to view.
- Content within the selected section.
- Navigate to the previous grid section.
- Navigate to the next grid section
To edit a course with grid layout, select Turn editing on, each section will need to be edited individually. Once editing is turned off, the grid layout will display.
To edit your grid menu, select turn editing on;
- Topic icon.
- Select to change the image used in the grid menu.
- Website content in full from the first section.