Course Site Basics Update
Editing tools to manage topics, activities and resources
With editing turned on you are able to perform several functions.
- Select the pen to edit the name of the topic
- Select Edit to access
- Edit topic settings
- Highlight the topic
- Hide topic
- Delete topic
- Select the arrow to move the topic within the website.
Edit Topic Settings
- Select to enable the topic to be renamed.
- Enter the name of the topic.
- Enter a description of the topic.
- Select to Restrict access to the topic.
- Save changes.
Highlighting a topic may be useful to draw attention of the students to an important element within the website.
Edit Activity or Resource
- Select the pen to change the name of the activity or resource.
- Select Edit to:
- Edit Settings to change the settings of the existing activity or resource.
- Move right.
- Hide the activity or resource.
- Duplicate the activity or resource to enable quick and easy creation of similar elements.
- Delete the activity or resource. Note: This cannot be undone
- Select the arrow to move the activity or resource within the webpage.