Mark a summative assessment
Add a summative assessment
Release grades to students
NOTE: Only Primary / Course Coordinators can release grades.
Video: How to Release Grades to Students
Releasing grades to students is potentially a five step process. These steps are required to ensure that the correct marking workflow state is applied to each phase of marking. Step 2 can be omitted if the marking team is not using marking workflow.
Select the assessment that you want to release to students.
- Select View/grade all submissions.
Note: This step can be omitted if the marking team is not using marking workflow.
- Select Options.
- Set the marking workflow filter to your marking team's final state prior to release. This may be Marking completed but will vary according to the team's marking strategy.
- Select the top check box to release grades to all students or individually select students who's assignment grade is to be released.
- Select Set marking workflow state.
- Select Go.
- Select OK.
- Select Released from the Marking workflow state dropdown.
- Select Save changes.
A confirmation message will display at the top of the screen.